The Senet Group is an independent body set up to raise standards in the sector, supporting the Gambling Commission’s work to make services safer and fairer ensuring, in particular, that responsible gambling messages are put to players with frequency and prominence.
The Senet Group was created by four of Britain’s leading gambling companies – William Hill, Ladbrokes, Coral and Paddy Power – in response to public concerns on gambling, and gambling advertising in particular. We have added to our funding partners and the current funding partner entities are listed here.
In this website you will find information on:
- our governance and strategic plans
- the content used in our media campaigns and player messaging activity
- the findings of independent surveys into the reach and effectiveness of our campaigns
- Our best practice guidance on responsible gambling messaging and advertising
- information on how to contact the Senet Group and other regulatory and charitable bodies with a role in preventing problem gambling
- how operators can become funding partners of Senet Group
The Senet Group is funded by our industry partners through a subscription arrangements that reflects the sizes of different entities.