Complaints information

The Senet Group seeks to raise standards through best practice. We are not a regulatory body and cannot, therefore, investigate complaints over the activities of gambling companies.

All gambling businesses must be signed up with an alternative dispute resolution provider. These agencies can consider any complaint that cannot be resolved directly between the player and the gambling business. If you are at this point, you should ask the gambling business for details of their chosen alternative dispute resolution company.

You may also register a complaint with the Gambling Commission at Alternatively, you can contact the Gambling Commission on email: or telephone: +44 121 230 6666.

Self-exclusion is a help for many who find the need to stop their gambling. You can register with the retail bookmakers scheme on 0800 294 2060 and can also self-exclude with individual online operators.

advertising campaign